Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cousin Slumber Party

The kids and I went to Mt.Pleasant this past weekend, Grace and her cousins Maggie and McKala had a slumber party at Nana/Aunt Pam's house.  They had such a good time.  It was cute to hear them talk and play.  I love they Grace and Maggie are so close in age (2 months apart) and will get to share things in the lives.  McKala was so sweet to come and help, being that it was Maggie's first time to stay at Aunt Pam's.  I pray that they will always be close and someday when they are older like their Mommy's that they will become best friends like Kisha and I have.  I cherish that so much!
Kisha took some pictures of the girls as we were leaving their house.  You can tell they are very excited about their slumber party!


No comments:

Post a Comment